We bring peace of mind and well-being to your home.
Because we care.
Do you work long hours? Commute long distances or have a busy lifestyle? Is your dog one of the family but sometimes you just can’t attend to them? Run by pet parents for pet parents, My Dog Spot will be your dog’s family while you are away or at work.
We are a team of dog lovers that are passionate about the health, happiness and well being of pet dogs. We build long-lasting, relationships with pets and their owners and dedicate every day to enriching the lives of all animals in our care.
We can help!
We are positive reinforcement establishment and treat every animal in our care with kindness, compassion, and respect.
Unleash your life when you choose quality pet care and responsible service!
WATCH OUR VIDEO
What does a
pet sitter do?
The things we do
Dog Park Adventures
How do we go above and beyond?
- At MY DOG SPOT we are a small team that builds deep long lasting relationships with every pet in our care. We know, understand and adapt our appointments for each client’s personality and specific needs.
- We help you raise well adjusted, socialized dogs by helping keep puppies on a regular potty schedule.
- We provide puppies with the building blocks to positive reinforcement training by reinforcing good behavioral cues at every visit.
- We encourage good focus in all our dogs while out and about on walks to help reduce leash reactivity and anxiety.
- We stimulate mental health by playing training games both inside or out in the yard as an adjunct to all our exercise walks.
- We exercise and improve heart health so that your dog maintains excellent well being and lives a longer healthier life.
- we’re great companions for lonely dogs during the day while you’re at work.
- We eliminate your stress of having to rush home from work to let the dog out.
- We encourage socialization between appropriately matched dogs.
- We’re kind, compassionate care-takers that will always have your pet’s interest at heart
- Our mission is to improve the quality of pet dog’s lives and to see every dog thrive.
GET IN TOUCH
What Areas do you service?
We service Pasadena, Altadena, Arcadia, Sierra Madre, South Pasadena, Highland Park, San Marino and San Gabriel.
What is an initial meet and greet consultation?
After reaching out to us via our contact form, and before starting your service with us, we will visit you at your home so that we can get to know you and your pets as much as possible before customizing your unique package. We want to be sure to offer you the most enriching and healthy experience possible for your pets.
How do I schedule services?
Scheduling services is an easy online process whether you are a new or existing client. Simply log on to our Time To Pet system and add, cancel or make changes to your schedule.